Legal Terms of Sale
DC Dental, Inc. and Client agree that the following terms of sale shall govern the relationship between DC Dental and the Client. Client acknowledges and accepts all such terms of sale by placing an order with DC Dental, and upon the Client’s receipt of DC Dental’s invoice enclosed with items delivered to Client.
Restrictions of Sale
DC Dental, Inc. restricts the sales of certain products as follows:
- Pharmaceutical products are only sold to practitioners with valid state and federal licensing. You may be required to provide licensing information prior to orders being shipped. Failure to provide adequate documentation will cause thos eitems to be cancelled.
- Certain manufacturers restrict the sale of their products by DC Dental to valid dental practices. We reserve the right to cancel certain items to customers that are not practicing dental professionals.
Methods of Payment
We are pleased to offer several payment options. Orders billed on terms to your account may be paid by Check or ACH. We also proudly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
Open Account Balances:
A Monthly 1.5% finance charge will be applied to all past due balances
Shipping terms are FOB Shipper’s Dock ("Ex Works" outside North America). Title passes at the time the shipment is loaded at the shipper’s dock, unless agreed otherwise.
All orders will be subject to a minimum handling fee that appears in your shopping cart, unless agreed otherwise. This charge includes shipping charges, except for additional carrier charges due to hazardous material shipments. Special orders may incur additional shipping charges.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our company and products. If you encounter a product and it is defective or not to your satisfaction we will provide credit, exchange or refund. In order for your return to be processed in a timely manner, please follow these guidelines:
- Please contact your account manager or customer service representative for a Return Authorization (RA); no credit will be issued for unauthorized returns. You can also request the return online via our website.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original unmarked packaging and have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee and/or rejection of the return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your RA.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics